Integrating legal software solutions for lead capture is easier and more important than ever!
Too many law firms operate without the critical legal lead acquisition and attorney management software tools required to keep pace in today’s marketplace. Worse still, many who do this are still working in a patchwork of software platforms that don’t communicate with each other. The key to success is integrating your systems to support a legal counsel’s journey from admission to case.
We understand why people are reluctant to adopt these solutions. In the past, it was much more complicated and overwhelming to set up these systems. Lawyers are already hearing technical terms such as URL-Post, JSON-Post, XML, Ping-Post, OAuth and webhooks and, out of exhaustion, fall back on what has worked in the past.
But the truth is, third-party integration between platforms is easier than ever and the stakes for it have never been higher. Automating your legal lead’s experience through an integrated software platform is more important than ever, and this has never been as clear as it was last year.
Why integrated legal software platforms were critical in 2020
At 4LegalLeads, you have a privileged position thanks to our daily conversations with lawyers across the country, and this is what we saw in 2020.
- Law firms whose software platforms were integrated online were able to smooth transitions to remote work.
- But above all, these law firms were ready to scale because they had the tools to process online leads.
- They used legal online lead generation to zip past their competition because they had the systems to do well in an online environment.
The pandemic forced the problem many small to medium sized law firms (and even some very large ones) had tried to ignore or delay. Those who master the art of online lead generation will win.
Why Integrated Legal Software Platforms will ALWAYS be the key to advancement.
There are three main problems that arise without an integrated system for receiving legal leads and managing law firms.
- Leads are lost. Your law firm will not be able to respond to your leads quickly enough, and above a certain volume, leads will fall through the cracks in your management system.
- Time is wasted. By using integrated software systems, too much efficiency can be gained to avoid their use. There are so many tasks that you can automate and there is so much paperwork that can be conveniently moved online.
- Leads and customers who feel cared for are lost. As much as staff efficiency helps in the bottom line, nothing makes you more money than a well-looked-after customer. The tasks you can automate are all about making sure your customers are in good hands, and you can even add nice personal details and thoughtful messages on the trip that are too easy to skip in the middle of a busy day. Ultimately, there is nothing better for your office than referrals, and that process is an important part of how you get them.
Which legal software platforms need to be integrated?
The short answer is: everything. Whatever tools you use, the goal here is simple: How do you create the best possible experience for leads and customers? This experience depends on a smooth transfer of information between systems like these.
- Law firm CRM (Customer Relationship Management) – This is crucial in order to gain and maintain trust early on. You can engage customers faster, help them feel cared for, and make every step easier with tools like e-documents and online planning tools.
- Law firm administration software (LPMS) – Here you will find the comprehensive case management tools, document management and billing solutions to create a smooth journey for customers (and your employees!).
- Client intake service software – Although many CRM systems have tools for recording, there are platforms for them as well. Many of these systems add robust tools for mapping leads to your various marketing channels so you can get detailed analysis of your marketing ROI.
- Call center software – Call center management is its own beast and even if you only have 2-3 people working together it can be a huge benefit. A good call center system prevents leads from falling through the cracks. You can also review recorded calls and enable remote work if necessary.
- Lead distribution systems – For law firms with multiple locations, it becomes necessary to have a 3rd party referral system for forwarding leads to the appropriate office.
All of these systems need to work seamlessly in order to relay information to one another. And where there used to be a lot of fear and concern about whether a system you invested in would later work with others, integrations have become much easier. Between these three options Almost any system can be connected.
- Existing integrations – Legal software platforms are constantly working together to create pre-built integrations.
- Zapier – If you are new to this tool, Zapier is a service that creates interconnections between an almost unlimited combination of online software systems.
- Proprietary software integrations – Law firms that have developed their own solutions now only need an open endpoint to connect systems.
And don’t forget one of the most important legal software integrations
You should look for legal lead providers who can integrate their lead delivery systems with your CRM or lead intake system. There is an overriding reason for this: speed.
A quick response is everything when responding to legal leads. Your leads need to be fed directly into your software platform so that it can respond automatically and ping your representatives to get in touch immediately.
We provide lawyers with all the tools they need to organize their leads on our system and they will receive all kinds of text and email notifications of new leads. However, if you are using your own system, you will need legal advice in order to be able to feed this in directly.
Minutes, even seconds, can mean the difference between connecting with a lead and losing it. There are just too many options on the internet for potential customers. They turn to you in the moment of need, get nervous and quickly move on to new options.
The benefits of integrating legal software solutions add up quickly
With the software solutions breakdown above, it’s easy to see how integrating your legal software platforms can pay off to create a smooth lead / client journey. See the topics in one place here and see how the impact adds up with an automated, integrated system.
- Better uptake for leads = Better ROI for your marketing and more growth for your company.
- Attribution tools = Your ability to spend your marketing funds on the channels that are really producing results.
- Remarketing = Your ability to serve realigned ads to the leads that have entered your CRM or lead revenue system. Your results and ROI on refocused ads will increase significantly compared to the initial ads.
- Organization and efficiency = Trust and trust from your customers, resulting in future referrals and lower operating costs.
- Consistent follow-up = a sense of dynamism and progress for customers (and your employees!)
Software integrations are easier than ever!
It’s actually quite easy to integrate with most third-party providers. The same goes for integrating real-time delivery of your legal leads. Usually we just need your endpoint url, any security tokens or identifiers unique to your account, and the field names. (For example, we need to know how to label your fields in your system such as “type of legal problem”.)
There are far too many systems to list that we have partnered with on behalf of our law firms, but some are: CLIO GROW, Zapier Webhooks, Salesforce, Hubspot, Lawruler, Alert Communications, Captorra, Legal Docket, Lead Prosper, Legal Soft, Lawcus, Boberdoo, Leadspedia and many more.
The barriers and complexities that stood in the way of a well-integrated legal software system are really removed. Contact [email protected] today if you want to start integrating your leads with your other systems. Usually we can integrate within a week. Some systems like CLIO Grow, Zapier and others can be done even faster within 24 hours.
It only takes a few moments to visit 4LegalLeads.com/lawyers and create your account, or speak to our team directly at (866) 473-0005. After you’ve created your account, our support team ([email protected]) will adjust and optimize it for you.