CfP: LexForti Authorized Journal [Vol 2, Issue 2, ISSN 2582-2942, Multi Indexed]: Submitted by November 25th – LexForti Authorized Information & Journal
Via the LexForti Legal Journal
LexForti Legal Journal [ISSN: 2582 – 2942] is a free, peer-reviewed open access journal that offers insights into broad and dynamic legal issues. It also has India’s first Android app-based open access journal, which takes up less than 3.9MB. LexForti’s goal is to provide everyone with open and free access to knowledge. It is read in over 80 countries
of 1000 visitors every day.
LexForti revolves around the firmament of legal issues; Consisting of corporate law, family law, contract law, taxes, alternative dispute resolution, IP laws, criminal law and various other civil law issues.
The LexForti Legal Journal invites you to submit articles for Volume II, Edition II.
The submission must relate to current or specific legal issues.
- It should be in MS Word format.
- The manuscript must have an appropriate title.
- The name of the author must be given in the manuscript
- The manuscript must be original and unpublished.
- The submission must be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized and free from spelling errors.
- The manuscript must contain a uniform citation method.
- The main body of the manuscript must be in Garamond, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond and size 10 with line spacing.
- Article: (2000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (800-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (800-4000 words including footnotes)
How to submit
Click here to submit the article.
- Deadline for submitting the manuscript: November 26, 2020
- Final payment date for the processing fee: November 27, 2020
- Publication date: Within 48 hours of confirmation of manuscript publication.
- Date of issue of the certificate: Within 48 hours of publication.
The fee is payable after acceptance of the manuscript.
- Manuscript single author: Rs. 900 / –
- Co-authored manuscripts (max. 2, including the author): Rs 1500 / –
- Bank name: Andhra Bank
- Account number: 216310100028863
- Account holder name: Rohit Pradhan
- Branch name: Mamidipalli
- IFSC code: ANDB0002163
PAYTM / GOOGLE PAY / PHONEPE: 8757182705
Phone / WhatsApp: +91 8757182705 (Rohit); +91 8500832102 (Sridhruti)
Email: [email protected]