Business Perception Webinar | Tips about methods to successfully handle Consumer Belief Funds (IOLTA) to make sure compliance and enhance money circulation
Tips on how to effectively manage Client Trust Funds (IOLTA) to ensure compliance and increase cash flow
Dec. 16, 2020 2:00 p.m.-2: 30 p.m. ET
As a practicing attorney who must meet mandatory prosecution requirements for managing trust funds for clients and paying your company’s bills, this webinar provides best practices to help ensure compliance.
Attend an informative webinar hosted by the ABA Legal Technology Resource Center and sponsored by BQE CORE Legal. It includes speakers Jeffrey M. Verdon, Esq, founding partner of the Jeffrey M. Verdon Law Group, LLP, and Rosemary Kupfert, CORE Legal Product Expert at BQE Software.
In addition to best practices for managing the Client Trust Fund, the presentation provides tips and tricks on:
- Monitor ongoing work and costs incurred against the client’s trust funds
- Why paying costs directly from client trust funds will increase cash flow
- Tricks for sending refill invoices for customer trust funds mid-month
- Why accepting electronic payments with LawPay will increase cash flow
- Tips What Not To Do With Client Trust Funds
Don’t miss this exciting webinar for actionable tips on managing client trust fund cash flow and complying with state bar mandated requirements.
Speakers: Jeffrey M. Verdon, Managing Partner of the Jeffrey M. Verdon Law Group, LLP, with Rosemary Kupfert, Product Expert at BQE Software, Inc.